When booking the church, please try to give 3 months notice. If you would like to choose your own priest, please inform both your priest and the church.
Booking & Information Form
Church Wedding Donations
The Donation to the Church goes towards the running costs of the church. The fee for the priest is between the couple and the individual priest.
Church Documents Needed
- Recent Baptismal Certificate
- Confirmation Certificate
- Letters of Freedom
- Pre-Nupitial Enquiry Form
- Certificate of Completion of Pre-Marriage Course
- That you present yourself and your partner before the Register of Marriage, Births and Death.
- Give 3 months notice to the Registrar
- Official Registration Document of Marriage must be returned to the Registrar.
Important Phone Numbers
- Accord Ennis: 065-6824297
- Accord Galway: 091-562331
- Accord Esker: 091-844549
- Registrar of Births, Marriages & Deaths, Civil Registration Office, Galway: 091-546277
“A Wedding of Your Own” – Pádraig McCarthy, Veritas Publication
This book gives the choice of Scripture Readings and Marriage Ceremonies for Ireland, England, Wales and Scotland.